An Awesome Black Friday My People!
I made a song a while back called Teach Me How To Study! In this song, I outline a few basic tips for building stud skills. They are as follows:
1. Ask yourself these questions: What should I study? When should I study? and How should I study?
2. Memorize – Read your source or notes over and over until it sticks in your mind. Studying is about building strength in recalling information.
3. Read Actively – As you read make sure that you are focused on your source and only your source. Don’t think about anything else during your study time. Focus!
4. Take Notes – Jot down the important stuff in a way that you can remember. Use icons and such to trigger your memory when you go back over it again.
5. Manage your time – Don’t burn yourself out on study time. Even television shows have commercial breaks! Take a break, grab a snack and jump back in.
Beef up your study Skills and beef up your “A” Game… Get It?
Check out the Motivator! Magazine! on Flipboard – http://flip.it/TseMs