An Awesome Black Friday My People!
I made a song a while back called Teach Me How To Study! In this song, I outline a few basic tips for building stud skills. They are as follows:
1. Ask yourself these questions: What should I study? When should I study? and How should I study?
2. Memorize – Read your source or notes over and over until it sticks in your mind. Studying is about building strength in recalling information.
3. Read Actively – As you read make sure that you are focused on your source and only your source. Don’t think about anything else during your study time. Focus!
4. Take Notes – Jot down the important stuff in a way that you can remember. Use icons and such to trigger your memory when you go back over it again.
5. Manage your time – Don’t burn yourself out on study time. Even television shows have commercial breaks! Take a break, grab a snack and jump back in.
Beef up your study Skills and beef up your “A” Game… Get It?
Check out the Motivator! Magazine! on Flipboard – http://flip.it/TseMs
Happy Thanksgiving My Peeps!
Your network is a circle of people that you have for a certain reason. There are networks of friends, family, study partners, and so forth.
In business circles, your network are people that you can call for assistance in getting an interview for a job, finding where job openings are, how to get ahead in jobs, great classes to take to earn a competitive advantage and more.
Building a network begins by locating people that have similar aspirations as you do. This common theme will drive you to people that may not have guessed you’d come into contact with. They may seem weird or unusual or they may be cool as ever also. Either way, you will connect. Once you do, the common theme of your network should be The Work! How can you help me get better? How can I help you get better? I will share things with you that I know and you share things with me that you know. Now think of how powerful this thinking is when it’s 3 people, or 4, or 15, or 20! The knowledge shared can be powerful! Start early! Start now! Build your network and watch it grow!
Follow Mr. E! The Motivator! on Facebook
Simply Search – Mr. E! The Motivator!
Here is a new Mr. E! Comic!
This topic today is Bullying! Where do you fall in the bullying spectrum? Read the comic, find out and discover who has the capacity to end it all! Enjoy!
Please remember to print, post, and share with those educators that you feel can benefit from its use.
Mr. E! The Motivator!
Here is another Mr. E! Comic! This one covers Test Anxiety and we introduce Mi Mi!
The comic IS printable for everyone that is a part of my email list! Just send me an email with a request to join!
Enjoy it and share with your children’s teachers and other educators that you feel can benefit from this medium with their students! Thanks so much for supporting!